Benefits of Partnership
By joining the RMHC family as a corporate sponsor, you can play a key part in our success in helping children and their families.
You can also help your company achieve its social responsibility goals while also creating positive community relationships among your employees.
We are committed to fiscal responsibility and integrity; we consistently meet or exceed the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Standards.
Benefits for your corporation include:
In a recent survey, 95 percent of people asked were aware of RMHC. Ronald McDonald Houses, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles serve well over 10,000 families each day around the world – and at least one of these core programs supports families receiving care at 73 percent of the top-rated children’s hospitals around the world.
Eighty-four cents out of every dollar goes to expenditures directly supporting local Chapters and their programs, so your company investment in RMHC significantly improves your community.
Strengthen customer and employee loyalty
Partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities will have a positive influence on your customers and employees. According to leading research:
- 92 percent of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.1
- 87 percent of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause. 2
- 88 percent of workers whose companies have a cause-related program feel proud of their companies’ values.2
- 93 percent of Americans say it is important for their companies to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues.3
- 81 percent of Americans consider a company’s social commitment when deciding where to work.2
- 89 percent of Americans believe that corporations and non-profits should work together to raise money and awareness for causes.2
Our RMHC team is always happy to work with sponsors to ensure the partnership delivers the best results – for employee morale, customer appreciation and visibility.1. Cone/Cause Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
2. Cone/Corporate Evolution & Environmental Study (2007)
3. Cone Corporate Citizenship Study (2004)